BAckground

TUMBLR

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

BACK FROM A LONG HIATUS

Hello readers!

It's been 6 years since I last wrote on this blog. Wow! That was a really loooooooongggg break. My last entry was entitled "Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013!" and I was still in high shool back then. Now that I have a new entry on my blog, I have already finished college and now a degree holder but, that's not all.... I am now also a Registered Pharmacist. I have a lot to tell you guys and I'll slowly fill this blog up until it's full (but it'll never be full lol). I'll talk from my college days, love life, up to my present. I'm beyond happy I could revive this blog (even if I don't really have readers and I'm basically just talking to my inner self lol). Feel free to read my blog about my life. Read at your own risk. You can judge me but don't let me know your thoughts :P That's all for now.


Read my future blog entry soon!

love,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment